Create connections… Share challenges… Identify solutions
Connect with colleagues who are also both family members and family foundation CEOs
Share challenges, learn from others, and identify new techniques for the special issues that arise in this role in a safe and intimate setting
- Eligibility requirements: all participants must be members of the donor’s family and must serve in the lead staff role for the foundation.
- Environment: Intimate, safe setting for an exclusive audience of family CEOs (limited to 24 family foundation CEOs who are members of the donor family)
- Location: All sessions take place at the Taaffe House Conference Center, former home of David & Lucile Packard, in Los Altos, California
- Sessions: Participant-led, interactive sessions facilitated by NCFP President Ginny Esposito and Senior Fellow Alice Buhl of Lansberg, Gersick and Associates
- Meals and Lodging: All meals except for Tuesday night “dine around” covered by registration fee; lodging details available upon registration.
- Registration fee: $995 for members of the National Center’s Friends of the Family program; $1395 for non-members.