This month’s Family Philanthropy Webinar will showcase findings from the National Center’s new study, Working Together for Common Purpose: Family Philanthropy Through the Family Office, based on results of the first national study to explore the relationship between family offices and family philanthropy. The webinar will highlight common themes for both success and failure in this relationship, as well as areas for future inquiry and exploration, and will feature the perspectives and experiences of practitioners and family members familiar with the family office structure.
Featured presenters include:
- Anne Etheridge, Executive Director, Peter Norton Family Foundation;
- Jim Frey, President, Frey Foundation of Minnesota;
- Sara Hamilton, Founder and CEO, Family Office Exchange;
- Elizabeth “Buffy” Minkin, Director of Baltimore and Domestic Initiatives, Joseph & Harvey Meyerhoff Family Charitable Funds;
- Craig Muska, Director of Investments, Foundation Services, Threshold Group, LLC;
- Kathy Whelpley, Vice President, National Center for Family Philanthropy