Meet the National Center’s staff, which has more than 100 years of combined experience in the field of philanthropy.
IN THIS ISSUE: MAY 2013
LIKE FAMILY GIVING NEWS? BECOME A FRIEND TODAY!Family Giving News is developed thanks to the annual contributions of our Friends of the Family supporters. Friends include family foundations, funds, or individual philanthropists who share our commitment to the value of family philanthropy and our belief that it should be encouraged and sustained. Learn more here.
UPCOMING FAMILY PHILANTHROPY WEBINARS
Note: All calls take place from 12 to 1:30 p.m. (Eastern), unless otherwise noted.
FEATURED EVENTS IN THE FIELD
New in the Family Philanthropy Online Knowledge Center
Note: requires access to Family Philanthropy Online.
- Interested in disaster philanthropy? Join our 6/13 webinar feat reps from @funds4disaster @Orfalea & @PennFoundation: surveymonkey.com/s/NCFP100thweb… 13 hours ago
- Oklahoma tornado devastation: What to do now: disasterphilanthropy.org/uncategorized/… via @funds4disaster 13 hours ago
- RT @cof_: Partnering w/ State Govs to Strengthen Families: Early Lessons From the Work Support Strategies Initiative ow.ly/ljTrQ 13 hours ago
- PRIs Popular But Not Widely Understood, @IUPhilanthropy Study Finds via @fndcenter ow.ly/liox5 15 hours ago
- Laura & John Arnold Use Data to Tackle Big Problems:"If you are not willing to take risk, the end reward is limited." ow.ly/liojg 16 hours ago
- RT @indsector : Did you know that U.S. #nonprofits provide 5.5% of the nation's GDP worth $805 B of output? ow.ly/limB6 16 hours ago
- Donor-Advised Funds Keep Up Rapid Growth via @philanthropy ow.ly/liny7 17 hours ago
- Interested in IRS hearings today on Capitol Hill? @cohenreport @npquarterly are blogging live ow.ly/lk0iT 18 hours ago
- Free #philanthropy class will let students give grant & feature presenters like Warren Buffett & Cal Ripken Jr. ow.ly/li5IF 1 day ago
- #nonprofit credits data collection system which allows them to fix problems early for its tremendous growth ow.ly/lfYAE 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Job Board
- FEATURE: Prize Philanthropy: Spurring Innovation and Awareness of New Solutions (May 2013 FGN)
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE: From the Balcony: Perspectives and Reflections on Trusteeship (May 2013 FGN)
- ASK THE CENTER: What is a Disqualified Person? (May 2013 FGN)
- VOICES FROM THE FIELD: On the Ground Report from the Center for Effective Philanthropy Conference in Detroit (May 2013 FGN)